Camino Verde beans make a creamy milk chocolate. We mould half the bar, sprinkle salt and cocoa nibs on and them mould the other half. The nibs give a nutty crunchy texture and the smoked salt makes it melt in the mouth. This bar is consistently a favourite with all of our customers and now comes in the new mould and soft-touch carton.
A caramelly and floral fine milk chocolate with cocoa nibs and oak smoked salt.
Single origin cocoa beans, organic cane sugar, organic cocoa butter, milk powder, salt, sunflower lecithin. No nuts, gluten or soya ingredients are used in this bar.
|Nutrition||Per 100g||Per Bar||Units|
- Academy of Chocolate Bronze Award 2017
- Academy of Chocolate Bronze Award 2013
- World Chocolate Award
SINGLE ORIGIN ARTISAN
BEAN TO BAR CHOCOLATE
• We use fine flavour cocoa beans, directly traded where possible
• We delicately roast, winnow and refine the beans
• We stone-grind the chocolate to maximise flavour
• Luxury chocolate; made slowly, by hand, by us
• Range of milk, dark, dark milk and flavoured chocolate bars
• Fine chocolate since 2010