This dark chocolate is made with rare and expensive fine flavour cocoa beans grown by Xoco in Guatemala. It is a sustainable project committed to giving farmers long-term contracts that pay very high prices for their beans and rewarding their care and skills. I buy the beans direct from the grower with no middle-men.
Tangy honey, redcurrant and orange peel with a tart grape and toffee aftertaste.
Cocoa beans, organic cane sugar, organic cane sugar. No nuts, gluten or soya ingredients are used in this bar.
|Nutrition||Per 100g||Per Bar||Units|
- International Chocolate Awards 2018 European Silver
SINGLE ORIGIN ARTISAN
BEAN TO BAR CHOCOLATE
• We use fine flavour cocoa beans, directly traded where possible
• We delicately roast, winnow and refine the beans
• We stone-grind the chocolate to maximise flavour
• Luxury chocolate; made slowly, by hand, by us
• Range of milk, dark, dark milk and flavoured chocolate bars
• Fine chocolate since 2010